Problem statement: - The unemployment rate 3.5% in India.(statista.com) there are currently nearly 31 million unemployed Indians looking jobs. (Times of India,6 March 2018)
Priory need: - Youth of Kolhapur district needs to jobless to entrepreneur.
Type of intervention: - NGO direct intervention for social change.
1) Self awareness:-Motivation, Rationality, Rational Thinking.
2) Financial Education:- Saving, Planning, Budgeting, Investment.
3)Business:- Use of local resource, Market research, Company act, E-Commerce, New trends, Share market.
Project aim: - Develop Entrepreneurship to the youth.
Target: - Target area is Kolhapur district and targeted populations are 18 to 25 year old youths.
• Program planning.
• Recruitment of staff.
• Covered 12 blocks and 1 Kolhapur city.
• Formation of clubs.
• 2 sessions for each clubs every month.
• Block wise camps.
• Enterprises visit.
• Entrepreneurship by youths.
• Monitoring and evolution.
Duration:- 5 years
Outcome:-. Youth in Kolhapur district will be lifting livelihood, educated financial management and personal financial development.
Output:- Expected output 100 youth started own business per year
Monitoring evaluation:- Manspandan foundation will monitor & evaluate 3 times in year.
M.Phil in Social Work,M.S.W.